We provide 1 Year Carry-In Warranty
For 1 year from the date of purchase, Kyari will repair or replace (at our option) defective parts at no cost to the customer.
Our warranty does not cover all issues, such as the ones below:
- Normal wear and tear, or cosmetic blemishes occurring as a result of use.
- Damage caused by the customer (misuse, accident, abuse, storm damage, etc.)
- Aesthetic changes that do not affect the general operation.
This warranty applies only to customers who purchased directly from Kyari or an authorized dealer and does not cover second-hand purchases. The warranty will get void if the electronic product is completely submerged in water. While the warranty does cover products sold through authorized dealers, customers who purchased their Kyari products from a dealer must submit the warranty claim enquiry through the dealer they purchased from.
Hardware Limited Warranty
Kyari warrants that all its products and accessories are free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of receipt.
Kyari-manufactured accessories, including, but not limited to: Pro-Stand; Stick chargers; carrying bag; cables; and wall mounts are covered under a limited 30-DAY warranty from the date of receipt.
If a valid warranty claim is received by Kyari within the warranty period, Kyari agrees to repair or replace the product which Kyari determines in its sole discretion to be defective under normal use, as defined in the product instructions.
Kyari’s sole responsibility under this warranty is to either repair or replace with the same or like product, at Kyari’s option. Kyari will undertake the repair, replacement, or exchange onetime during the warranty period.
This warranty does not cover hardware purchased from non-Kyari approved third- party resellers.
Exclusions and Limitations
A replacement product will be new or like new and have the remaining warranty period of the original product or 90 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever period is longer. When a product or part is exchanged, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced item becomes Kyari’s property. After the warranty period, Kyari may, at its sole option, repair or replace a product for a fee. A paid-for out-of-warranty repair or replacement product comes with the manufacturer’s limited warranty.
This warranty does not apply to any non-Kyari branded hardware or software, including mobile applications, even if such hardware or software are packaged or sold with Kyari hardware. Manufacturers, suppliers, and software providers other than Kyari may provide their own warranties. Please check with the applicable manufacturer, supplier, or software provider for further information.
This warranty also does not apply to and Kyari will not be responsible for any loss, damage, or other liabilities arising from: (a) damage from failure to follow instructions relating to the product’s use; (b) damage caused by use with non-Kyari products like, chargers or other parts, components or accessories that are not manufactured or recommended by Kyari; (c) damage caused by abuse, misuse, intentional or deliberate damage to the product, or force majeure; (d) damage to a product or part that has been repaired or modified by persons other than Kyari’s authorized personnel or without the written permission of Kyari; or (e) if any Kyari serial number has been removed or defaced.
To the extent permitted by law, this warranty and the remedies set forth above are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, remedies, and conditions, whether oral or written, statutory, express or implied, as permitted by applicable law. Kyari specifically disclaims any and all statutory or implied warranties, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability, design, fitness for a particular purpose, arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice, warranties against hidden or latent defects, and warranties against patent infringement. If statutory or implied warranties cannot be lawfully disclaimed, then all such warranties are limited to the duration of the express warranty described above and limited to the other provisions contained in this warranty document.
The remedies provided for in the above warranty are expressly in lieu of any other liability Kyari may have. Kyari’s cumulative liability to any party for any loss or damage resulting from any claims, demands, or actions arising out of or relating to any Kyari product will not exceed the purchase price paid to Kyari by for the product, notwithstanding third-party purchases. In no event will Kyari be liable for any direct, special, indirect, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages, however caused, whether for breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, strict liability, tort or under any other legal theory, even if Kyari has been advised of the possibility of those damages or if those damages could have been reasonably foreseen, and notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any exclusive remedy provided in this warranty. Some local laws do not allow for the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any repair to or replacement of any product under this warranty may result in a loss of programs or data.
You agree to release and save Kyari harmless from any and all liability arising out of the deployment, use or misuse of the Kyari product, including any claims for damages and personal injuries. You agree to assume all risks of loss and all liability for any damages and personal injury which may result from the deployment, use or misuse of the Kyari product. Kyari is not liable for the failure of the Kyari product to perform and Kyari is not liable for any claims made by a third party or by you for or on behalf of a third party.
To register your product, please go to http://kyari.in/product-registration. Registration of your product allows Kyari to contact you with important product notifications and provides a record in case of product loss or theft. Registration is voluntary and failure to register will not diminish your warranty rights.
Warranty Repair Procedure
If the product is not functioning properly, please follow the warranty repair procedure outlined in this document.
- To make a warranty claim, verify that your product is within its active warranty period. You can contact Kyari through the listed Whatsapp number or through listed email ID.
Kyari will advise what parts need to be returned for repairs or replacement.
You are responsible for returning the product to: Plot – 20/2/5, Surya Industrial Estate, Sahibabad Industrial Area Site 4, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201010; via prepaid postage. If You purchase outside the India, in order to comply with Indian government export restrictions, You are responsible for returning the product to the Kyari authorized distributor in the country where the product was purchased, and the authorized distributor will then return the product to Kyari or replace the product.
- You must provide the following with the returned product in order to receive a 7–10 day processing time from the date of receipt of the returned product by Kyari:
– Proof of purchase of the product (receipt, purchase order, or invoice)
– Your name, physical address, and phone number of where to return the repaired or replaced item.
- Failure to provide the required information for the returned product will delay the return of the repaired or replaced item. If you fail to provide the required information, then Kyari assumes no liability for loss of the returned product. Any product that has not been paid for, when required, or for which the required information has not been provided during a period of 90 days after receipt of the product by Kyari is deemed abandoned and Kyari may dispose of the product without any compensation or further notification to you.
This warranty supersedes any prior, contrary, or additional representations, whether written or oral. This warranty is Kyari’s only hardware warranty and may not be changed or enlarged by any agent, employee, distributor, dealer, or other person. This warranty is non-transferable.
Shipping Products Back to Us
In order for the products safely reach us for warranty repair, please make sure that:
- The products are in the original packaging
- Customer is responsible for the cost and risk of returning the products back to the Kyari Office. Products can be returned on the following address:
Plot – 20/2/5, Surya Industrial Estate, Sahibabad Industrial Area Site 4, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201010
Kyari Innovations cannot be held responsible for product damaged or lost in warranty repair shipment. Therefore, we recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the product or proof of received return delivery.
For hassle free experience, you can opt for ‘pickup at your doorstep‘ service that can be availed at additional charges. PDS service is a third party shipment service that is provided by Kyari for a smooth warranty claim process.
- Upon confirmation of payment for the order (“Order(s)”) placed by the you, the Company directly ships any such Order via third party logistic partners. Your Orders are inspected thoroughly before shipment to ensure they are in a perfect condition.
- After the Orders are shipped, the Users shall be issued a tracking ID against their Order. In case your Order is shipped through multiple shipments, a tracking ID shall be issued against each such shipment. We will provide the tracking details to the users once the product is shipped.
- The Orders will be dispatched within 4(Four) – 6(Six) working days (excluding Sundays and public holidays) of confirmation of order and delivered within 7 (seven) – 8 (eight) working days from the date of dispatching such Orders. The users shall be duly communicated in case of any delay. If you are ordering our products during any sale event on our Website, shipment may be a bit delayed due to increased volumes. The Users must note that all the timelines are provided on an assumption basis and could change due to unforeseeable circumstances.
- The shipping charges varies in accordance with the dimension, height, weight, and location of delivery of the Orders. The Users can view the levied shipping charges upon checkout.
- Our delivery partners shall deliver the Orders on best effort basis, however, in case they are unable to deliver the same, the Orders shall be returned to the Company and the exchange option shall be given to the Customers in accordance with the terms of the exchange policy of the Company.
At this time we only ship internationally for special orders. International orders cannot be purchased directly through our website.
Average delivery time for international orders is 10 days.